1. Confirm final team details with the Club Team Secretary if applicable.
2. Confirm with your Referees' Secretary who your Referee will be.
3. Confirm which players will be going to the meeting venue and which players are going direct.
4. Ensure the person with the kit is still in your side, if not you must arrange to obtain the kit.
5. If your home game is at one of the satellite grounds, you must arrange for nets, pegs, corner flags etc to be transported to ground and returned to the club if applicable.
6. Ensure there are enough cars to transport all players to the venue, if not sort out train times and routes prior to meeting.
7. You should have a Player telephone list and SAL handbook - always bring them with you as they are often needed.
8. For all home games you may wish to provide oranges for the Referee and Opposition.
9. Delegate any Club duties to your players on a rota basis.
10. Ensure the team is changed and on the pitch before kick-off time.
11. Ensure points 8 and 9 are completed as a TEAM, it helps team spirit to have all your players involved in the pre-match operations.
12. On ARRIVAL of the referee, show him to the Referees room, provide him with TWO CORRECTLY INFLATED MATCH BALLS.
13. In your team talk remind your players of their responsibilities regarding discipline, in particular DISSENT towards a Referee and Opponents.
14. If playing a home game at a satellite ground, make sure the referee and opposition are invited back to the club and know how to get there
15. Delegate a player to collect the match fees if applicable.
16. In the Clubhouse ensure the referee has a meal and drink (remember they should have been paid by now).
17. Ensure that Club duties are carried out if applicable.
18. Delegate someone to write the match report if applicable.
19. Make a note of future un-availabilities and number of weeks any player is unavailable.
20. Collect outstanding subscriptions if applicable, encourage those players who have financial problems to pay an additional amount to their match fee each week if applicable.
21. Reply to the Full-Time SMS to report your result by 6.00pm.
22. Provide the RESULTS SECRETARY with the result of your game, name of referee and their mark no later than 12:00 noon on Sunday.
23. All Captains must report to the Club Secretary or, where applicable, the club Discipline Officer all cases of misconduct, within 24 hours of the end of the match.