Lensbury & Britannic House
- Formed through a merger of Britannic House and Lensbury, the sports clubs of British Petroleum and Shell Oil, respectively
- Members of the SAL from 1933 to 1962 (split back into Britannic House and Lensbury)
- Britannic House was renamed British Petroleum in 1982 and folded in 1991
- Lensbury was renamed Weirside Rangers in 2002
- Lensbury & Britannic House also fielded teams in the London Banks Football Association. It is likely that that the 4th, 5th and 6th teams played in that league as they do not feature in SAL tables while the 7th team did.